We offer biblical guidance for members and regular attendees of Calvary San Diego. Biblical guidance is not a lengthy, therapy-type situation; instead, it is a one or two time meeting to aid an individual in crisis and help that person take the next right step. It can also be an opportunity to address questions, doubts, and concerns about Christian faith. The goal is to provide a Biblical perspective of wisdom and encouragement.
Please complete this form. We will respond to you by the end of the week.
If you need additional information or have a question, please send us an e-mail.
If you are looking for more immediate assistance, resources for self-study, and/or the names of counselors that can assist you with more in-depth counseling, please click below to view our list of counseling and other resources.
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapists
*(Specializing in grief due to infant and/or pregnancy loss)
- Critical Journey, by Janet O. Hagberg & Robert A. Guelichs
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, by Pete Scazerro
- Boundaries, by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend
- Present over Perfect, by Shauna Niequest
- The Gift of Being Yourself, by David G Benner
- Surrender to Love, by David G Benner
- Write for your Soul, by Mindy & Jeff Caliguire
- Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging, by Sebastian Junger
- Christians Get Depressed Too, by David P. Murray
- When the Darkness Will Not Lift, by John Piper
- Journey Toward Hope, A Guided Experience, by Saddleback Church
- Crisis Hotline: 1-888-724-7240
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-271-8255
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- Behavioral Health Services
- Family Justice Center: 1-866-933-HOPE