Therefore, I urge you, sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- Calvary Chapel Conference Center -39405 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd. Murrieta, CA 92563, Phone: 951-698-5031
- Directions from San Diego: Take the 15 Fwy north to the 215 Fwy. Exit on Murrieta Hot Springs Road, which is the first off ramp. Turn right and proceed 1 ½ miles. Turn left on Margarita and proceed to the entry gate.
- Directions from Riverside and San Bernardino counties: Take the 15 or 215 Fwy south towards San Diego. Exit on Murrieta Hot Springs Road. Turn left and proceed 1 ½ miles. Turn left on Margarita and proceed to the entry gate.
- Check-in begins Friday at 4:00PM in the registration area of the Lakeside Sanctuary. If you are not familiar with the Conference Center, ask for directions at the entry gate.
- There is no day use or visitors. Those in attendance must be registered for the entire weekend.
- Please note, traffic on the 15 is very busy starting mid-afternoon. If you are able, try to travel earlier in the day or build in extra travel time to arrive at the Conference Center as desired.
WHAT TO BRING
- Retreat fee covers accommodations, bed linens, one set of towels, meals from Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast, and materials.
- Bring a Bible, notebook, pens/pencils, personal items, comfortable shoes for walking, modest attire especially if using the pool and hot springs, beach towel, and $$ if you want to visit the coffee shop or bookstore.
- Bottled water with a sports cap is recommended, it is very dry at the Conference Center.
- Please, no other food or beverages permitted.
- Session One begins Friday at 6:00PM in the Lakeside Sanctuary.
- Dinner will follow at 6:50PM in the Dining Room.
- Session Two begins Friday at 8:20PM in the Lakeside Sanctuary.
- Alcohol, smoking, pets, RV’s and secular music are not permitted on Conference grounds.
- After check in, you will go to your assigned lodge. Please park your vehicle in Conference Center parking lots to avoid towing. Do not park in the surrounding residential area.
We look forward to a great weekend!