Simple and secure. Give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving using your checking account, debit, or credit card.
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared shortcode used by other churches in your area.
- If the number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
- Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation, in most cases, will go to the default fund (usually the "General" fund). However, donations can be directed to more specific funds using keywords.
There is no extra cost to the donor (beyond the cost of sending the SMS message) and there is no extra cost to the church when someone initiates a donation via sms. There is still a processing fee for the donation which is based on the payment method the donor selected for Text-to-Give. For example, if someone uses their Visa card for Text-to-Give, the processing fee for that donation would be the same as if they donated using the standard donation form.
Other Ways To Give
You can also give in person at any campus during the weekend worship experience. If you would like to set up automatic bank pay or discuss assets you would like to give, please contact email@example.com.